There are many ways to support the work of WANGO with a donation:
- Scholarship Fund: This fund is to help small NGOs from the least developed countries to attend WANGO conferences.
- Awards Fund: This fund is used to support the WANGO Awards Program, which annually honors excellence and innovation among NGOs in several categories.
- Code of Ethics Initiative: Support the ongoing development of the Code of Ethics Initiative, including the creation of an online self-certification course, to promote integrity and ethical behavior in the charitable, nonprofit realm.
- Founders International Fund: This endowment is used to provide grants in support of activities of small but effective NGOs internationally.
- Capacity Building Program: Support the development of capacity building trainings and new resources and tools for NGOs to strengthen their capacity to deliver on their mission and sustainably serve their communities.
- Support WANGO: WANGO uses this fund to expand its programs, continuously improve its online platform, and build its worldwide membership.
The World Association of Non-Governmental Organizations, Inc. (WANGO) is a duly registered 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization and all donations are tax-deductible.
You may contribute online securely using a credit card or you may send a check or money order in U.S. dollars to:
220 White Plains Road, Fifth Floor
Tarrytown, NY 10591
To donate online, simply follow the directions on this page.