This section is devoted to sharing resources and networking among member and between member organizations and the worldwide NGO community.
To contribute to this section, you must be a member organization. (Click here to become a member.)
The Federación Antioqueña de ONG (FAONG), a non-profit that aims to represent and help build the capacity of social and development NGOs in the department of Antioquia, Colombia, is offering an internship on "International Strategic Alliances under the Colombian Post-conflict Framework."
Who should apply?
1. Individuals--interested in knowing first-hand the social problems in Colombia and who wish to contribute their experience and/or knowledge to support Colombian NGOs
2. NGOs--with interest and experience in the issues of restitution of rights and social development
3. Institutions of higher education--interested in establishing alliances for research projects or social action focused on topics related to the internship
4. Social enterprises--that focus on issues related to the internship
5. Second-level organizations--such as donor foundations, donor agencies, and international cooperation entities that seek to allocate their resources to help or finance social development projects
For more information, visit: http://bit.ly/2v8WbNt
To apply for the internship, visit: https://goo.gl/forms/yGWcTPIi6tgVnbj62
Submitted by: Santiago Carmona Porras
Date: 9/19/2017 8:39:18 AM
Web site: http://www.faong.org
The Saville Foundation and Teach a Man to Fish, a UK-based NGO, invites organizations leading youth entrepreneurship education programs to apply for the 2017 Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education.
The first place winner will receive US$15,000 in cash prizes. The second and third place runners up will win US$5,000. All winners and runners up will also receive a trip to London for a delegate to accept their award in person.
For more information about and to apply for the awards, visit www.teachamantofish.org.uk/pan-african-awards.
Deadline to apply: August 14, 2017
Date: 8/8/2017 2:02:14 PM
Web site: http://www.teachamantofish.org.uk
The 12th Global Forum on Human Settlements (GFHS-XII) will be held from October 30 to 31, 2017 at the UN headquarters in New York City in celebration of World Cities Day 2017. The event, whose theme is "Effectively Planning and Managing Urban Spatial Development to Implement 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and New Urban Agenda," is being co-sponsored by WANGO.
Date: 7/18/2017 2:11:55 PM
Web site: http://www.gfhsforum.org
The UNEP Eco-Peace Leadership Center in Korea invites CSOs and NGOs from across Asia and Africa to apply for its 11th Eco-Peace Leadership Program to be held in Korea. The Center will support full travel for selected participants and will also offer a grant of $2,000 to participants to implement a project for one year in the Asia-Pacific region.
To apply to the program, visit www.eplc.asia/eng_news/eng_news.htm?no=293&mode=view.
Deadline to apply: July 19, 2017 (Korea time)
Date: 6/13/2017 9:28:40 AM
Web site: http://www.eplc.asia/en_main.htm