There are many ways to support the work of WANGO with a donation:
- Scholarship Fund: This fund is to help small NGOs from the least developed countries to attend the WANGO Annual Conference.
- Awards Fund: This fund is used to support the WANGO Awards Program, which annually honors excellence among NGOs in several categories.
- Code of Ethics Initiative: Support the ongoing development of the Code of Ethics Initiative to promote integrity and ethical behavior in the charitable, nonprofit realm.
- Founders International Fund: This endowment is used to provide grants in support of activities of small but effective NGOs internationally.
- Play Soccer Make Peace!: Support the development of sports and youth training in developing countries.
- Support WANGO: WANGO uses this fund to build its worldwide membership.
The World Association of Non-Governmental Organizations, Inc. (WANGO) is a duly registered 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization and all donations are tax-deductible.
You may contribute online securely using a credit card or you may send a check or money order to WANGO, 200 White Plains Road, First Floor, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
To donate online, simply follow the directions on this page.